星期二, 3月 24, 2009

Celtic Thunder - Danny Boy




Lyrics

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

And if you come, when all the flowers are dying
And I am dead, as dead I well may be
You'll come and find the place where I am lying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me.

And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me
And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be
If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me
I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.

I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.


wikipedia-Danny Boy

4 則留言:

jiahungli 提到...

就是想不起來中文的歌詞....

Blandine 提到...

查了一下,中文版叫做"秋夜吟"

秋夜吟

月亮當空,照射大地明亮如鏡,
雲淡風輕,秋高又氣爽。
在這個優美撩人的秋夜裡,
想起了遙遠的故鄉,家鄉的母親。
啊!母親呀!我最愛的母親,
您愛家鄉,卻更愛著我們,
為了我們明天有光榮的前程,
引導著我們奔向旅程。

資料來源:
http://www.folkmusic.com.tw/dannyboy.htm

他還說是早期國中小音樂課本的必唱曲目~~我們這時期的有唱過嗎?!

jiahungli 提到...

看來被填了很多詞啊

因為我記得教會界也會唱這首歌

我只記得.

哦 親愛主 求xxxx 清潔的心
使我一生 能 xxxxx

(後面全忘記)

Blandine 提到...

原來教會界也會唱這首歌阿,
這首歌實在是好好聽~~
希望以後有機會唱~~
不過找了好久,暫時只找到港版的

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9kGH8E8EQk

well,跟整個感覺很..不一樣XDD
哇哈哈